Audition Monologues & Scene Work with Janis Stevens
Only 8 spots left! Phone Ray Tatar for a Reservation: 916-600-9536
- 7-9pm on Sunday and Monday evenings, beginning January 13 and ending February 4.
- Fee is $200 for all eight evenings or if participant only wants to attend on one evening a week, cost is $100.
- Scenes will be selected by Ms. Stevens.
- If participant wishes to work on audition material they may bring pieces into the class or ask that pieces be assigned.
- Class size is a maximum of 10 students.
- Coaching and direction will be based on the tools of Stanislavski and Focus will also be given to “external skills” (vocal and physical expressiveness).
Janis Stevens is well-known in Sacramento for the many roles she has played with various theatres throughout the area, as well as receiving much acclaim for the productions she has directed at Capital Stage, California Stage and the Sacramento Theatre Company. She received the Elly’s Lifetime Achievement Award in 2015 and has been an Adjunct Professor of Theatre Arts at American River College since 2003. Continue reading